Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm slipping.

It seems like time is flying by so fast that I can't keep up. I'm trying to work on my book, get ready for my tax man, run the bar and sneak in some down town with my husband and I'm getting way behind on my web site and blog. Consequently events come and go and I forgot to announce them at all. So here's a run down of what's happening at Johnny's in March.

Friday March 13th at 7:00 p.m., we are honoring Cathy Micheal, a friend we lost to ovarian cancer with a benefit that will include great food and a raffle with all proceeds going to The American Cancer Society in her name. We'll follow it up with one of Cathy's favorite past times, Johnny's Karaoke.

I shouldn't need to tell you what Wednesday the 17th is. The annual Johnny's Saint Patrick's Day Bash promises to be a good one. We will be serving corned beef and cabbage at lunch as always and the free spread is at 6:30 p.m. Get here early for a good seat. We have been Hollister's St. Patty's day party headquarters for more than sixty years. The camaraderie is great and the corned beef melts in your mouth.

Saturday March 27th the Bomb Shell Bullies are back at 9:00 p.m. If you haven't heard them you don't know what you're missing. Put on your dancing shoes and come on down.

Sunday March 28th the Top Hatters annual Bike Blessing is at noon at Sacred Heart Church. Sign ups for the ride and event at Bolado Park afterwards are at Whiskey Creek starting at 10:00 a.m. At Johnny's we'll be serving breakfast beginning at 9:00 and our famous burgers and steaks from 11:00a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Join us for a blessed time.

Well that's March for you. April is full events too and i promise to be more diligent with my posts. Thanks for tuning in, Charisse

No comments: