Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The blessings keep coming.




What a weekend we had at Johnny's. It started out with Kat's birthday celebration Friday night and just kept rolling. The Delta Company Guys stopped in to let us know that some of them are going back into harms way. Some of these guys are on their third and forth tour. Keep them in your prayers.


I had a lazy day Saturday; Jeana dropped me off at my house at 2:15 a.m. but the troops kicked butt without me. Poor Jeana had to be back at work at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday and then she ran her tail off from the moment she opened the door. I thank God for wonderful customers and friends like Annie, Cliff and Nadine that jump in to help out. My crew couldn't do what they do without them and I certainly couldn't rest on my couch if I didn't know they were there helping. A huge thank you to all of you. I love you and am blessed to have you in my life.

No comments: